On Thu, Sep 21, 2000 at 09:10:18PM -0700, Kris Anderson wrote:

> I was fiddling with @defin-setting and saw the +type and you have two
> types 'boolean and 'itemlist (this is different from 'list).
>
> What's an item list look like?  I'm trying to def a setting so that it
> looks like this [[whatever, somethingelse],[newthing,oldthing]] I would
> have used @av but I figure the def-setting would be more informative
> when doing @set $user_whatever:

Sorry for the delay.  An item list is one or more values of a given
type in a list.  If you use an itemlist you have to add a bunch more
parse/format arguments.  I'd do @config-set on any existing list type
setting, such as $sys:valid-genders etc to see how they are currently
configured.

-Brandon

PGP signature