I'm working on a puppet that is rideable based off the $robot.  I've
added a tell to it so that it will pass to anybody inside the $robot
child will get to read what's going on outside.  When somebody goes through
an exit or somebody activates mojo then any frob type of messages go
unparsed and show up as unparsed frob.

How can I properly parse the frobberized message properly?

here's the $robot_1.tell

@program $robot_1.tell() +access=pub
  arg what, @who;
  var line;

  pass(what, who);
  .announce("From " + .location().name() + ", " + what);

Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Kris Anderson
ohshutup@zdnetonebox.com - email

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com