--
Kris Anderson
ohshutup@zdnetonebox.com - email
(408) 514-2611 ext. 1178 - voicemail/fax

Is somebody going to fix ColdCore 3.0.1999-08-28?
   Weather not announcing properly.
   $pueblo_format not putting in a <br> to do a proper new line.
   @lock is -NOT- a bad_commands.old_command_cmd, it's used on $exit.

I think there are a few other things that need fixin' but I don't recall
what they are.  Due to lack of documentation those things I've listed
to be looked into may work just fine but I'm just not setting something
properly, or what have you.

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com