[Coldstuff] ColdHell

Bruce Mitchener coldstuff@cold.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 11:39:54 -0600

Frank Crowell wrote:
> Fact is that ColdHell works but most people don't even know it exists.  The
> Pueblo stuff is also interesting, but unfortunately unless the Open Source
> version of Pueblo comes out someday, then some other thing will have to
> replace Pueblo.

For whatever it is worth, Pueblo is open source but not being developed
much.  There're 2 projects that work on it .. one more active than the
other.  I also maintain a mirror of much of the old Chaco website.

More info can be found on:

   http://www.cubik.org/mirrors/pueblo/

I think that one of the Pueblo dev efforts is not linked from there, so
I'll track it down and link it this evening.

But, if you're ignoring all of that and want to think about other
options, Mozilla can do some pretty nice stuff.

Cheers,

  - Bruce