suggestion for multiline keyval...

In 2.2.3 it is said:
If there is an asterisk after the keyword in a keyword-value pair, the
value is multiline. Although a simple value is required syntactically, it
will be ignored. (Typically the empty string, "", is used.)

Something very usefull I have seen in Mudsy (MITRE's Java 2.1 compliant
applet) is to use the value field after the multiline keyword to give the
client a hint about how many lines the multiline value will have. I think
having that behavior defined in the specs would be very usefull for client
implemtors since they could rely on that value to know how much memory to
allocate, etc... to receive the multiline value. It could also be used for
error checking (i.e. if too many/not enough lines are received.) If the
number of line the multiline value will have is not know in advance then
the simple value could be -1.

Richard