[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: practical matters (was Re: tired of waiting)
ok, even more last minute major changes.
- all ocurrences of '2.0' changed to '2.1' for MCP. the mcp-negotiate
and cord protocol versions are unchanged.
- added a big section on protocols, including a first pass at naming
- formalized the 'name messages by prepending the protocol
string' convention and the dns-naming convention, and stated
that space under a dns name is controlled by the owner of the
- reserved 'mcp' as a prefix for spec'ed protocols.
- noted that the remainder of the top-level namespace is
currently unassigned and said that protocol implementations
shouldn't touch it, in anticipation of the creation of a
- in an especially big change (BING BING BING) changed the 'negotiate'
protocol name to 'mcp-negotiate'. objections? would there be violent
objections to doing the same thing for cords?