RE: practical matters (was Re: tired of waiting)

As long as you keep me in the loop here, I'll make sure the Espresso client supports the new protocol.  If there are going to be major changes, I would prefer that you call it 3.0 or 2.1, or anything but 2.0.  Espresso currently supports the Meadows and I don't know how soon the new protocol spec will be implemented there.

Christopher A. Rath
car@research.att.com