[DISC] is end a valid message name?

Since "END" is used to mark an end message line, it clearly cannot be a
valid message name, however, what about "end", or "eNd", or other
mixed case versions of end?  I think it is confusing to mark and end
message with something that parses as an identifier.  Just as we use
a non-identifier for message continuation lines, I suggest we use one
to mark end lines.  I suggest using ":" which does not parse as an
indentifier.

John

#$#end abc two-liner*: 2 one-liner: "A line" _data-tag: 0
#$#* 0 two-liner: one line
#$#* 0 two-liner: and then another
#$#: 0