Re: let's move on

One concern re cords:

The order in which fields appear in a cord message is important, a
condition which is not true for any other MCP message.  Spec should say
that cords are the odd man out and their implementation requires a
fixed field order, and that perhaps in addition no other MCP message is
permitted to have a fixed field order.

Ay.

Dave Kormann: